3-Bed Organic Garden
Your donation helps parents feed and educate their children by building an organic vegetable garden to feed the family, reduce food purchases, and earn income from selling surplus vegetables.
- Proper crop rotation ensures that families can harvest from at least one bed each day.
- Families can sell their vegetables at collection points at local schools.
- Vegetable sales and savings prove a family’s ability to repay small business loans.
- Provides a family with a daily supply of organic vegetables.
- Income from vegetable sales is enough for families to purchase school breakfast every day.
- Families with successful gardens can qualify to expand their gardens or get small business loans.